Making a Donation
Kluthuthu Christian College (KCC) Ltd.
NSSAB School Registration Number: B041
Tax Deductible Donations to the School Building Fund
The founder of Kluthuthu Christian College, Mark Howard, had a dream in which he saw Aboriginal elders invite him to Weipa to start a Christian school. Inspired by this dream the traditional elders of Napranum in partnership with the Board of KCC have supported that dream over the past seven years to see it become a reality. KCC Ltd is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC), and with
the Non-State Schools Accreditation Board (NSSAB) registration number B041 for Prep-Year 6.
The Board of KCC is comprised of a majority of traditional elders and together with the Napranum Aboriginal
Shire Council (NASC) they believe in the power of education to transform their community by empowering every child to achieve their God-given destiny and realise their dreams. The community desires that all children will actively participate towards building a sustainable community in Napranum having received a top-quality Christian education at KCC.
We invite you to help us make this dream a reality by making a tax-deductible donation to support the start-up costs of KCC.
Kluthuthu needs $500,000.00 before the end of 2022 to support our start-up costs.
This tax-deductible donation can be made to Kluthuthu Christian College Ltd School Building Fund.
Bank Account Details:
Bank: NAB Business Account
Name: Kluthuthu Christian College Ltd
Account Number: 432707018
Benefits to You:
• Contributing to the KCC School Building Fund is a deductible gift recipient (DGR) for all sponsors
• Benefiting the Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander community of Napranum in building a
• Being honoured with a KCC plaque for all donors placed on a commemorative wall in the College
• Invited to participate in the Opening Ceremony of KCC
• Being celebrated in the local newspapers as sponsors of the first independent Christian college in Napranum
Thank you for helping us build a sustainable future for the community of Napranum.
The Board of Kluthuthu Christian College Ltd